We’re looking for a C++ Gameplay Engineer that is a turn-based strategy game enthusiast and who is capable of working with proprietary technology. Experience in multi-platform game development at the very least on Windows and macOS and some knowledge of Open GL/ES and DirectX 11+ is a requirement. Xbox One or PS4 console-experience is preferred.
- You have fond memories of Heroes of Might & Magic III or Pirates! or Advance Wars or Metal Marines.
- You understand that cunning and intuition of a human player will easily outmatch any AI game opponent and that it’s nearly impossible to design a gameplay-intended AI that can beat an experienced player. You also understand that’s not really the point.
- You are fully aware that front-end development and an intuitive GUI is an integral part of any strategy game.
- You know that making games is not only very hard, but also a clash of artistry and technology and marketing and iteration and timing and luck — and that it’s all about as predictable as the deaths of the starring cast in an early episode of Game of Thrones.
Read More →
We’re looking for a passionate and independent C++ Gameplay Engineer that is a bit of an engine and GPU API enthusiast and who is capable of working with proprietary technology. Experience in multi-platform game development on macOS, iOS and Windows and a strong knowledge of Open GL/ES and DirectX 11+ is a requirement.
- You have no problem finding your way around large code-bases, every issue you encounter is just another opportunity to improve existing code.
- Your passion for 80s and 90s side-scrolling platform/action and adventure co-op games is genuine.
- You understand that making games is not only very hard, but also a clash of artistry and technology and marketing and iteration and timing and luck — and that it’s all about as predictable as the deaths of the starring cast in an early episode of Game of Thrones.
Read More →
Freelance Applications (Remote)
If you’re not looking for a job, this might just be the gig for you.
We are always on the look-out for new and experienced talent, so feel free to contact us at the e-mail address below. Please include links to your works such as artwork portfolios and showreels. CVs should be sent in PDF format or as URLs (our mail-server does not accept Word Documents).
- C++ Software Engineers (UE4 and/or custom-engine experience preferred)
- 3D character, world and vehicle artists, animators and riggers (Maya)
- Social media managers and content creators
- Comic-book artists (pencillers, inkers and colorists)
- Graphic designers (identity, branding)
- Pixel Artists and 2D Animators (Photoshop/Asesprite, Animate/ToonBoom)
- FPS Level Designers (incl concept artists)
- Script writers, game authors, and novelists
- Musicians, composers and sound engineers
Please send your resume or CV to email@example.com with a descriptive subject-line such as “Legendo Freelance/Open Application” if you are interested in any of the freelance positions above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests. We do consider each application thoroughly, and will contact any candidate we intend to pursue further.