- Practical knowledge of C++ and multithreading.
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and good UX.
- A positive mindset viewing every issue as an opportunity to improve existing code.
- Experience debugging across a variety of hardware configurations.
- Timely, structured, and self-motivated individuals are preferred. Strong written English skills, verbal not that important.
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity to ensure project details remain confidential.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience working with Xbox, Nintendo, or PlayStation.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Visual Studio 2019 and Xcode source code are hosted on GIT/SVN repositories hooked up to an easy-to-use issue tracker.
- Legendo Games uses Discord, Facetime, and Signal to communicate.
Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are interested in this position.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We will contact you, personally, if we wish to continue the application process.