- macOS and Xcode C++ programming skills are required/preferred (also, of course, Visual Studio/Windows.)
- Practical knowledge of C++ and multithreading.
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and good UX.
- A positive mindset viewing every issue as an opportunity to improve existing code.
- Experience debugging across a variety of hardware configurations.
- Timely, structured, and self-motivated. Strong written English skills.
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity to ensure project details remain confidential and NDAs adhered to.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience working with Xbox, Nintendo, or PlayStation.
- App developer background — knowledgeable in both macOS and iOS.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022 and Xcode C++ source code are hosted on SVN repositories hooked up to an easy-to-use issue task/bug tracker.
- Legendo Games primarily uses Discord (voice calls, video) and email to communicate.
This role is a remote position. Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are skilled and interested in this position. We will contact you, personally, if we wish to continue the application process.