Legendo Games has worked with Henk Nieborg in the past. Image courtesy of his game ‘Battle Mage’.
Legendo Games is looking for experienced 2D pixel artists (16-bit style preferred)
September 22, 2022 — Legendo Games is looking for experienced 2D pixel artists (16 or 32-bit style) to create sprites and background titles for retro-style games including sidescrollers like TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, 30XX, Battle Axe, and Katana Zero — links below.
- Pixeling original art and animations from scratch.
- Overpixeling character animations rendered in Blender or Adobe Animate, etc.
- Create background art, including tileable blocks in various sizes, 128×128, 256×256, 512×256, and so on.
- Keeping up with deadlines — delivering material on time.
- Expert user of Aseprite and/or Photoshop and similar software.
Professional experience required. Applicants should have at least one shipped commercial game on console and PC on their resumes.
- Experience with macOS/hardware — iMac, MacBook Pro, or Mac Mini (desktop Macs!)
- Three to five games shipped on Nintendo Switch, Xbox, or PlayStation.
This role is a remote position. Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are skilled and interested in this position. We will contact you personally if we wish to continue the application process.