Legendo Animation is looking for remote animation talent to work on games and scripted animation.
- Applicants should have strong drawing skills and a great sense of human anatomy and timing to help bring characters to life.
- 2D Animators are responsible for rendering and exporting game-ready assets.
- Iterating on animations is often required; this applies to both 2D and 3D work.
- Familiarity with Onion Skinning is advantageous.
- A great sense of humor.
- Experience using Blender Greace Pencil, Adobe Animate, or Toon Boom.
- An understanding of animation principles. Familiarity with “The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation” is advantageous.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
Contact [email protected] if you are interested in this position. We will reply personally if we wish to continue the application process. Legendo normally uses Discord to communicate.