Digital 2D Animator With Traditional Skills
Are you a wizard animator and expert user of Adobe Animate and Toon Boom Harmony? We’re looking for traditional animation talent that has migrated to the digital era to work on our games and animation projects.
- Applicants must have strong drawing skills and a great sense of timing and acting to help bring our characters to life.
- The 2D Animator is responsible for creating sprite strips of approved characters/props for designated game levels and exploring various key poses.
- Animation polish. At Legendo, everything is iterated in steps. So once a set of 2D animations have been implemented and testing, the next step is to review and polish animations, so art and animation look the best possible.
- Substantial experience in Adobe Animate is a must. If you are also proficient in Toon Boom (Harmony, Storyboard Pro) that’s a huge bonus.
- Experience in 2D Character Animation for games or animation, and you’re also good at creating striking poses.
- Complete understanding of animation principles. It’s a bonus if you’re familiar with the book “The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation” by Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston (two of the key animators at Disney during the Golden Age of animation).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit for this position.
Unfortunately, due to the high quantity of resumes that we receive every week; we will be unable to get back to you if we have passed on your application.