February 26, 2021 — Legendo Games is looking for exceptional character and environment artists with a passion for history, dark fantasy, and streaming entertainment to work remotely and help bring our game and animation projects to life.
- Experience working in games, film, or animation in various art roles.
- You are skilled in anatomy; creating humanoid, creatural, and beastly characters comes to you naturally.
- Expertise knowledge of Photoshop and related applications.
- You are traditionally trained and can draw by hand.
- Other developers consider you a flexible person open to frequent changes and iterations.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Develop concepts for characters or environments to be used in games and animated entertainment.
- The work entails sketching, speed-painting, and creating full-color illustrations and concepts.
- Improve and iterate on 3D renders and other artwork by using paint-over and photo-bashing techniques.
- A genuine interest in history — perhaps you already know the Viking Age by heart and can recite a couple of Icelandic sagas? Anecdotes of the Mongol’s world-conquering campaigns are keeping you awake at night. You have also realized that magic is real and that there are many overlooked geniuses of the past from whom much inspiration can be drawn.
- Familiarity with 3D software like Blender and Maya.
- Skilled in creating exact line art for characters and landscapes.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. Legendo Games has used the work-from-home model for many years; hence we are highly experienced in remote work. We will contact you, personally, if we wish to continue the application process.
Legendo Games cares about its contractors and employees. We will work with you to make the onboarding process smooth and the work enjoyable. Regrettably, we are unable to respond to each and every request individually, and at this point in time, we do not accept internships.