We’re looking for a C++ Gameplay Engineer that is a turn-based strategy game enthusiast and who is capable of working with proprietary technology. Experience in multi-platform game development at the very least on Windows and macOS and some knowledge of Open GL/ES and DirectX 11+ is a requirement. Xbox One or PS4 console-experience is preferred.
- You have fond memories of Heroes of Might & Magic III or Pirates! or Advance Wars or Metal Marines.
- You understand that cunning and intuition of a human player will easily outmatch any AI game opponent and that it’s nearly impossible to design a gameplay-intended AI that can beat an experienced player. You also understand that’s not really the point.
- You are fully aware that front-end development and an intuitive GUI is an integral part of any strategy game.
- You know that making games is not only very hard, but also a clash of artistry and technology and marketing and iteration and timing and luck — and that it’s all about as predictable as the deaths of the starring cast in an early episode of Game of Thrones.
Read More →
We’re looking for a passionate and independent C++ Gameplay Engineer that is a bit of an engine and GPU API enthusiast and who is capable of working with proprietary technology. Experience in multi-platform game development on macOS, iOS and Windows and a strong knowledge of Open GL/ES and DirectX 11+ is a requirement.
- You have no problem finding your way around large code-bases, every issue you encounter is just another opportunity to improve existing code.
- Your passion for 80s and 90s side-scrolling platform/action and adventure co-op games is genuine.
- You understand that making games is not only very hard, but also a clash of artistry and technology and marketing and iteration and timing and luck — and that it’s all about as predictable as the deaths of the starring cast in an early episode of Game of Thrones.
Read More →
Freelance Applications (Remote)
If you’re not looking for a job, this might just be the gig for you.
We are always on the look-out for new and experienced talent, so feel free to contact us at the e-mail address below. Please include links to your works such as artwork portfolios and showreels. CVs should be sent in PDF format or as URLs (our mail-server does not accept Word Documents).
- C++ Software Engineers (UE4 and/or custom-engine experience preferred)
- 3D character, world and vehicle artists, animators and riggers (Maya)
- Social media managers and content creators
- Comic-book artists (pencillers, inkers and colorists)
- Graphic designers (identity, branding)
- Pixel Artists and 2D Animators (Photoshop/Asesprite, Animate/ToonBoom)
- FPS Level Designers (incl concept artists)
- Script writers, game authors, and novelists
- Musicians, composers and sound engineers
Please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a descriptive subject-line such as “Legendo Freelance/Open Application” if you are interested in any of the freelance positions above.
Unfortunately, due to the high quantity of resumes that we receive every week; we will be unable to get back to you if we have passed on your application.